Duration: 3 hours
Location: Agios Sostis Harbour, cruise to Marathonisi, swimming in Keri Caves, Laganas Bay
The best way to travel side by side with the loggerhead sea turtles also known as Caretta Caretta is with our Three hour Glass bottom boat trips. Watch the turtles in their natural habitat The National Marine Park of Zakinthos. Spot the turtles around Laganas bay. The boat sets off from Agios Sostis port. After a while you will have the chance to spot the turtles and sail very close to them for about half an hour.
- Take photos of the unique Cameo Island, visit and swim in the crystal the Keri Caves and have a swim in the crystal waters. The White sandy beach also known as Marathonisi not only looks like a turtle but the famous caretta turtle nests their eggs on this Island and there you will enjoy an unforgettable swimming stop approximately an hour.
- Turtle spotting between Laganas and Kalamaki bay
- Cameo Island visit for photos
- 1st swim stop in Keri caves enjoy swimming inside the caves.
- 2nd swim stop at the private beach of the turtle island Marathonisi Island. You can swim, sunbathe and take pictures for 45-60 minutes.
Transfer might be available depending on the resort you are staying at. Please email us and we I’ll update you if we have our bus transfer to pick you up and drop you off.