Duration: One Day
Location: Kefalonia island
VECHICLE BUS SHARED TOUR
Kefalonia the largest of the Ionian Islands with spectacular nature with high mountains. This excursion is a whole day tour of exploring our neighbour island.
- We will pick you up from your resort at approximately 07:00a.m. and take you to St.Nickolas-Skinari port, where the ferry boat to Kefalonia departs at 09:00 in the morning.
- Arriving around 10.30 we will Visit the monastery of St Gerasimos Monastery who is the Patron Saint of the Island.
- Second stop Drogarati cave which is famous for its stalacites and stalagmites.
- From there We will visit Melissani Cave a lake with a roof dome where the sun reflects so you can experience a row through the amazing cave with boats.The entrance of the cave is aqn underpass and you are transferred by small boats.
- Next Stop St Efthimia a lovely picturesque resort next to the sea for lunch break and a beautiful traditional tavern.
- Then we will visit the capital of Kefallonia Argostoli City which offers shopping options for all tastes.
- On the way we will have a panoramic view and photo shooting of Myrtos beach and Assos beach with a breathtaking view.
- Our tour ends back in Pessada where the ferry boat is waiting for us to take us back to Zakynthos.
- Return time approximately 9pm.
Everything is included in the price, except for lunch and entrance-fees to Grodarati and Melissani caves.
OUR NEIGHBOUR ISLAND – HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ISLAND